Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HELP YOURSELF?!!!!

Hello Friend,

When you read or hear the words "HELP YOURSELF"  what is the first thing you think of?  Is it FOOD?  Candy?  Alcohol?  Or, is it the literal meaning of actually helping yourself?  Right now you are probably more confused than you have been in a long time.  What the heck does he mean, HELP YOURSELF? 

Well, I am asking and inviting you to help yourself, help yourself become a healthier person, live a more energy filled lifestyle and especially a more fullfilling stress free life.  Today we see so many people making too many committments to everything but themselves.  However, by rarely, if ever, taking the necessary time to give your body the necessary attention it requires for daily maintance you are doing more harm to yourself than you might think. 

If you haven't figured out what I am referring to yet let me simplify this for you.  I MEAN EXERCISE!  This doesn't mean you need to exercise for hours a day it is as simple as 20 minutes a day.  Now if you're one of those people sitting here reading this and thinking I don't even have 20 minutes to spare.  I beg to differ!

Let me help you find time... Here are a few examples of adding 20 minutes to your day: wake up 20 minutes earlier than normal, take 20 minutes at lunch, or how about this one and I know this is painful to think about but maybe, just maybe cut out ONE TV SHOW A NIGHT!  Now I know all of you probably just GASPED! at the thought of missing 20 minutes of couch/TV time.  But please believe me in the long run it will be more than worth it. 

Thank You for Stopping By.

Derek Hummel