Wednesday, August 3, 2011

AHH, THOSE SUMMER NIGHTS!!!!

Hello Again,

I know, I know!  It has been far too long since my last blog post and I apologize.  I suppose I could use the excuse I hear all too often, "I'm BUSY,"  but I will not.  As a matter of fact I really don't have an excuse that would satisfy your distaste for my lack of commitment this summer to you as readers, fitness enthusiasts and friends. 

On a daily basis I continue to reiterate to my clients that their excuses do not matter to me.  There is always time to exercise it just takes a little extra commitment both physically and mentally.  Now, I understand that with summer, comes vacations and parties and all of the fun things that we all love to do.  I am guilty of it too! 

However that does not relieve me from my moral obligation to motivate and help each and everyone of you be successful in your fitness endeavours. 

So HEAR IS MY PROMISE TO YOU...
Summer is coming to an end and as much as I really hate to say this it has been a hectic but a good one at that.  My one true excuse I will use is that I did get engaged this summer and on top of that bought a house, so if you could grant me this one excuse it would be appreciated. 

So Starting AUGUST 15th, my promise to you is to post a minimum of two health and fitness related posts monthly but my goal will be to hammer out 1 post weekly. 

SO READERS IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME AT LEAST TWICE  DO NOT HESITATE TO HARASS ME AND SAY "LET'S GO!"

NO MORE EXCUSES!

DEREK